On any given day, there are over 1,000 animals receiving care in LifeLine's Avondale and Ponce shelters, the LifeLine Spay & Neuter Clinics, and LifeLine's Fulton and DeKalb County Animal Services shelters. We regularly ask our furry friends what items would most help them enjoy their lives, and below is their latest list! We are wishing for:
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Cat Toys, because human skin can handle only so much "play."
- Any brand dry cat food, to help out our feral friends.
- Purina Cat Complete for out Kitty Motel.
- Canned cat food, to keep the Kitty Motel residents happy.
- Medium size nylon collars, all dog’s like accessories.
- Martingale collars, all sizes, but mostly for medium to large dogs.
- Dog Food, we use Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food to keep the diet consistent.
- Dog Treats, yet another way to show the dogs we love them (oh yeah, and for training!).
- Wire crates for remote adoptions, like most of us, the dogs look best in black.
- Scoopable and Clay Cat Litter, just back up the truck...we use a ton of the stuff.
- Blankets, sheets, towels and bolts of fleece to make everyone more cozy (no large comforters or electric blankets please).
- Copy Paper, for printing our beautiful and informative materials.
- Legal pads, for note-taking and brainstorming.
- As you can imagine, we can always use more paper towels and toilet paper.
- And Tru-CatchTraps for helping TNR our Feral Friends!
Donations can be dropped off at our Decatur/Avondale (129 Lake St, Avondale Estates, GA 30002) and Southside/Airport (2533 Sullivan Rd, College Park, GA 30337) Spay & Neuter Clinics from Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm.
To shop online, you can visit our Amazon wishlist. There are more items there to choose from and the lists are updated frequently so visit often to stay on top of the needs of our homeless animals! When you add a gift to your shopping cart, please select the "this is a gift" option and be sure to select "add a free personalized gift message" to your donation when checking out to share your address with us. That way we can send you an acknowledgement for your donation.
Cleaning out the Garage or the Attic?